Cookies and their use
Cookies are files that are downloaded on the user's device when accessing some web pages and that allow, among other things, store and recover information about user's customs and habits on that website.
On this website they are used to customize and facilitate navigation inside it, identifying and reminding the registered user and their preferences and also allow us to make use statistics and visits to improve and enhance the web.
In different Internet pages it is possible to obtain more information about cookies and how they work.
Disable cookies in the browser
Web visitors can configure their browser so as not to accept the use of own and/or third parties. In that case, navigation customization will not apply although it will be able to continue accessing the contents of the web.
See the user manual or the help of your browser to configure your preferences on cookies.
This website uses two types of cookies according to their expiration: session cookies, which expires when the user closes the browser, and permanent cookies that expire when a certain time is fulfilled at the time of installation or when they are deleted manually.
Objective of cookies
- Performance cookies: These cookies remember their preferences for the tools found in the services offered by the web, so you do not have to configure the service every time you visit it. An example of using these cookies is to remember the volume in video and audio players, or video transmission speed.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to establish in which country or region is when the website is visited, it is totally anonymous, and is only used to help guide content to its location.
- Own registration cookies: The registration cookies of this website are generated once the user has registered and/or opened their session and are used to identify even the browser. In this way the user does not have to write their user and password every time you access the web.
- Third -party registration cookies: Some external service connectors, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google use their own cookies to identify the user on their social networks or services.
- Visit analysis cookies: When a user visits the web, a tool of an external supplier (Google Analytics, Statcounter and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device and will serve in future visits to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives of this anonymous identification are: identify the browsers and the devices used to access the web, identify the most visited contents and know if visitors are new or repeat visits. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimization of user experience on the site.
- Advertising cookies: This type of cookies allow to expand the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user on the web. Among others, the duration or frequency of visualization of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the navigation patterns and/or user behaviors are stored as they help form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.