Cookies and their use
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's device when accessing some web pages and that allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the customs and habits of the user on that website.
On this website they are used to personalize and facilitate navigation within it, identifying and remembering the registered user and their preferences and also allow us to make statistics of use and visits to improve and enhance the website.
On different internet pages it is possible to obtain more information about cookies and how they work.
Disable cookies in the browser
Visitors to the web can configure their browser to not accept the use of their own and / or third-party cookies. In that case, the personalization of the navigation will not be applied, although you will be able to continue accessing the contents of the web.
Consult the user manual or the help of your browser to configure your preferences regarding cookies.
Expiration of cookies
This website uses two types of cookies depending on their expiration: session cookies, which expire when the user closes the browser, and permanent cookies that expire when a certain time expires at the time of their installation or when they are manually deleted.
- Performance cookies: these cookies remember your preferences for the tools found in the services offered by the web, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit it. An example of the use of these cookies is to remember the volume in the video and audio players, or the video transmission speed.
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies are used to establish which country or region you are in when you visit the web, it is completely anonymous, and it is only used to help guide content to your location.
- Own registration cookies: the registration cookies on this website are generated once the user has registered and / or opened their session and are used to identify them even if they close the browser. In this way, the user does not have to enter their username and password each time they access the web.
- Third party registration cookies: Some external service connectors, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google use their own cookies to identify the user in their social networks or services.
- Visitor analysis cookies: when a user visits the web, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, StatCounter and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device and they will serve in future visits to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives of this anonymous identification are: to identify the browsers and devices used to access the web, to identify the most visited content and to know if the visitors are new or repeat visits. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
- Advertising cookies: this type of cookies allows you to expand the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user on the web. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or behaviors of the user are stored as they help to form a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the user.